Michigan Pond Restoration & Development


Years ago, your pond was crystal clear, fishing was great, and the fun never stopped flowing. Now, the water is murky and filled with unsightly weeds and algae. Sound familiar? Instead of asking yourself, “what happened to my pond,” it’s time to reclaim your outdoor glory. At MotorCity Hot Shot, our Michigan pond restoration and development services will bring the beauty of your pond back to life, so you and your family can get back to enjoying the great outdoors.

The excitement of owning your very own pond does not have to come to an end when maintenance is needed. Our professionals have the top-grade equipment and expertise to ensure your pond is in tip-top shape for years to come. To ensure we meet the needs of every client, we are proud to offer a variety of residential and commercial pond restoration and development services, including:

  • New Pond Construction: Nothing beats the scenic view and the endless fun of a pond. From swimming to fishing to everything in between, our new pond construction will enhance your property with ease.

  • Recreational Ponds: How amazing would it be to have your very own relaxing getaway in the comfort of your own backyard? Whether you’re looking for a sweet swimming spot for the kids, a fishing paradise, or a place where you can fully relax, our professionals are here to make it happen.

  • Pond Cleanouts: Do you have an old, stinky pond that you can’t swim in anymore? Is pond algae and muck overshadowing the true beauty of your backyard? At MotorCity Hot Shot, our pond cleanout services are your quick ticket to getting a fresh, new pond again.

Our Unique 20%-80% Program

Most contractors follow the industry standard of 50% down, 50% upon completion. With our program, we only ask for 20% commitment, leaving the remaining 80% due upon project completion. This will not only ensure you are financially protected during the process, but all the pressure is on us, not you. When the job is done, and to your total satisfaction, the balance is settled!

Whether you’re looking to build a pond this winter or restore an existing one in the summer, MotorCity is here to help! Get the beauty of a lake with the fun of a swimming pool with our Michigan pond restoration and development services. Request a free on-site estimate today!

Why MotorCity Hot Shot?

Commitment To Satisfaction

We’re happy when our customers are happy. That’s why we go above and beyond on every project, exceeding all expectations.

A One-Stop

From forestry mulching to land clearing to everything in between, we’re here to make your property dreams a stunning reality.

Free On-Site

No two properties are the same. The best way we can get a comprehensive understanding of your project is by walking the property with you.